◈ Over sea Artist
It provides a space for foreign artist who working in various cultural and artistic fields to devise and create works in nature, and allows them to cultural interact with Korean cultural artists.
· a foreign artist who is creative in the fields of literature and art
▣ Application period and method
· Regular recruitment: January to December end of the previous year
· Download the application form for overseas artists and apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the application deadline
- Where to download the application form : https://tojicf.com/sub/sub03_02.php
▣ Selection criteria
· Writers and artists who are currently engaged in work activities for the purpose of planning and creating specific works
· Writers and artists who want to engage in creative activities by interacting with Korean writers and artists
▣ Operation of the creative room (September to October)
· It provides space necessary for creation to selected writers and artists.
(Creative Room / Library / Meal / Public Internet)
▣ Period of occupancy
· 2 months, September to October
· support for issuing D-1 visas if you need a visa
· Refer to the notice on the website in February(planned) every year
※ If the announcement date is changed, it will be announced in advance on the website of the Toji Culture Foundation.
▣ Additional reception
· Additional applications can be made by e-mail throughout the year beyond the application period
※ Creative rooms can only be applied if there is a vacancy among the selected artists.
▣ Residency video (English ver.)